If you need sometimes to be aware of some word meaning then Artefact Dictionary is for you. Just select a word in the text you reading and you will get an explanation of this word in a small window which will appear under the selected word. Also you can hear the correct pronunciation of the word you searched. This package includes explanatory Webster's Dictionary (about 120 000 articles). Also you can download some other dictionaries (English-Spanish, English-German, etc.).
* Shows topics on-the-fly (selecting by the mouse).
* Search using word-formation rules (which can be modified).
* Pronunciation of words and expressions (Speech engine needed).
* History for pop-up and dictionary window.
* Mouse Only mode - translation by one mouse click.