EasyXQuery is ASP web application.
Handles the administration of MS SQL Server (tested on SQL Server2000) over the WWW (like phpMyAdmin for MySQL). It will help all developers who make database-oriented Internet sites using MS SQL Server, or anyone who needs to connect to databases remotely.
The version 1.0 of EasyXQuery can:
1. view any database objects using the following properties:
- User Tables (Columns, Indexes, Constraints, Dependencies, Triggers)
- System Tables (Columns, Indexes, Constraints, Dependencies)
- Views (Columns, Indexes, Constraints, Triggers)
- Stored Procedures (Parameters, Dependencies)
- Functions (Parameters, Dependencies)
- User Defined Data Types
2. execute any SQL-statement
3. export CSV, XML data
The version 1.1 of EasyXQuery can:
generate SQL Scripts 'Create Database objects'.
The version 1.2 of EasyXQuery can:
manage indexes - create, edit, delete.
Using version 1.3 of EasyXQuery you can:
view users/roles permissions for each object (tables, views, procedures, functions).
1. You can delete database objects: tables, views, procedures, functions, indexes, constraints, triggers and so on.
2. Keywords are colored in SQL query [!!!Only for Internet Explorer] (Query window)