Batch Rename Pro is a software that can rename a number of files and folders at the one time, renaming actions are executed by one or more ordered tasks. A project can contain multiple tasks, each enabled task being executed sequentially from the first task to the last task. The project can be saved as a file for later use.
If the file names or folder names are changed by mistake, you can undo the changes to the file names or folder names.
* Rename a number of files and folders at one time.
* Multiple tasks can be added in a project, the program will execute all enabled tasks one by one from the first.
* The project can be saved as a file for later use.
* Specify the target type of task: File, Folder, File and Folder.
* Undo is available .
* Support for adding prefixes and suffixes.
* Remove a number of characters from the start or end of the name.
* Change case of the name.
* Replace or remove specific string from the name.
* Replace name with serial number, or add prefix with serial number, or add suffix with serial number.
* Change file extension.